Waxed Canvas Tool Tote, Limited Edition Sakura
A light yet durable tote bag makes it a snap to organize tools or sewing notions. The Waxed Canvas Tool Tote is fitted with exterior pockets for convenient storage of smaller items, and its wide basket-like shape is both stylish and practical. The waxed canvas fabric is woven in the Kansai region of Western Japan, which is then dyed, treated, and sewn in a workshop in Osaka. It is water repellent and extremely durable. The unique texture of the canvas gains luster and softness as you use it. Spring color handmade Temari balls are attached as a decoration.
- Width 270mm
- Height 100mm
- Height including handles 170mm
- Depth 100mm
- Paraffin-coated canvas has the characteristics of cracks and creases.
- The more you use the canvas tote, the softer and more textured it gets.
- At first you might notice a candle smell, which will eventually fade.
- To maintain the texture for a long time, it is ideal not to wash it as much as possible.
- For stains, wipe off the stain lightly with a wet cloth or rub it lightly with a white eraser.
- To remove oil-based stains (hand stains, etc.), apply neutral detergent in water and rub gently with a soft brush.
- If it is necessary, wash it gently by hand. You will lose the elasticity of the paraffin finish, but you can enjoy a softer texture.
- Since canvas and tamari balls are made of cotton, the color may fade. Please be aware that the color may transfer to clothes when wet.
- It is delicate to moisture and may get moldy in a hot and humid place. If you are not going to use the product for a long time, please store it in a well-ventilated shady place to prevent mold and stains.
- The tag is made of genuine leather and may stretch slightly. If it gets wet with water or sweat, it may cause color fading or staining.
- Please be careful not to pull on the threads of the tamari balls, as it may cause them to unravel. Please note that we cannot replace or repair the product in the event that the tamari becomes loose or damaged during use.
- Keep out of reach of infants.