Washi Paper Project Bag
Project bags are essential for keeping your tools and materials organized when working on a new piece, especially between crafting sessions. This hand-dyed Washi Paper Project Bag is an elegant, stylish solution to the inevitable messiness of life and the creation process.
It contains eight inner pockets in various sizes and a useful card-ring for knitting. Washi paper is an extremely versatile material made from the pulp of Japanese mulberry bushes that is used in fields as disparate as ink painting and construction.
The bag is extremely durable, made of a thick washi paper reminiscent of canvas cloth. As it is used, the bag softens and creases in a charming way unique to washi paper.
The paper is manufactured in Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture—an area renowned for washi paper production for over 1000 years—and hand-dyed by artisans in Kyoto using traditional Japanese pigments.
The bag is elegant and versatile enough to be used at the office, around the home or at the workstation while adding a timeless Japanese flair to any space.
- Light and handy to carry around
- Eight inner pockets in various sizes and a useful card-ring for knitting
- The card-ring opens and closes and can be used as a key holder. It is easy to put in and take out yarn in the middle of your project.
- The bag softens and creases in a charming way unique to washi paper, as it is used.
- The more you use it, the more wrinkles peculiar to Japanese paper will appear. Please enjoy it as a unique texture.
- If you bend it too strong, the part will get creases and wrinkles.
- Discoloration and color transfer may occur due to moisture, sweat or friction.
- The color may fade or stain if you scratch or rub hard.
- If it gets wet, it may discolor and stain.
- Do not wash.
- It may be deformed if it is brought close to an iron or a hot object.
- When storing sharp objects, the Japanese paper may tear. Be sure to cover the scissors and ripper, and use the cutter and pen with the blade and tip closed.
- Rough opening and closing of the snap button may cause damage.
- Since the leather tag is made of genuine leather, it may stretch slightly. If it gets wet with water or sweat, it may cause discoloration stains.
- It is a material that does not easily remove dirt. Please handle with care.
- The card ring may be hard when opening and closing, so be careful not to get injured.